Friday 13 December 2013

Monthly Favourites!

Hey beauties, here are some of the things I've been loving over the past month.


Something I’ve been wanting to get for ages was the Sleek hide it concealer in shade 04. It is definitely the best concealer I have bought. It is a shade lighter than my foundation shade which is great for brightening under my eyes. It is a stick concealer and is so easy to apply to my skin. It spreads smoothly and feels creamy when on my skin. It also has SPF15 protection.
Sleek have 6 shades available ranging from pale to dark skin, for a very decent price of £3.39.

I know I’m really late in purchasing Revlon ColourBurst lip butter but I finally managed to get one off eBay for £2 less than its retail price. If you continue to read my blog you will find that I buy a lot of my more expensive makeup from eBay or Amazon for much cheaper.  I got Raspberry Pie (010) shade and it has turned into one of my makeup staples, I carry it with me everywhere. It is so soft and spreads on my lips like butter. It suits my skin tone very well, so I would recommend it to anyone with darker skin. Some shades that would also suit dark skin would be Macaroon, Pink truffle, Berry Smoothie and Juicy Papaya.

I also love the Original Source shower cream in Vanilla milk and Raspberry. I picked this up from boots for only £1! It is on a special half price offer. It smells insanely good, I just wish it was edible haha. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft, with a nice sweet smell. Definitely worth another purchase.

While I was in boots I also picked up the Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick for £1.99. What made me pick this up was the fact that it gives a sheer colour while also moisturising the lips. The colour is called cranberry.

Winter hats are one of the few things I actually like about winter. I recently got this purple winter hat as purple is my favourite colour. What I like about it is that even if I’m wearing quite a dull outfit or dark coloured coat I can put this hat on and it adds a pop of colour to whatever I’m wearing. 




3 comments:

  1. ooh I've never tired Sleek concealer before!ive just bought some of their blushers and really like them!:)I'm now following your blog girlie!thanks for following me on twitter:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Sleek concealer and thank you for following me, will follow your blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love the winter hat! You wear it well :D the Revlon lip butters are amazing :D I have three, including raspberry pie! :)

    ReplyDelete