Sunday 25 August 2013

L'oreal Colour Infallible Review - 21 Sahara Treasure

My most recent buy was the L’Oreal Colour Infallible in colour 21 Sahara Treasure. L’Oreal has released many different shades which are all sold singularly at the retail price of £6.99. These shadows are very rich and pigmented. This is great for a night out, as they add quite a glamorous shine. In terms of packaging, it comes with a lid and a conserver, which packs the shadow down to give a more intense colour. Make sure you don’t throw this away!
 

















This particular colour is matte but still looks shimmery on the eye. L’Oreal describes it as having a hybrid powder texture; essentially it is both a loose and creamy powder, which I agree with. It is long lasting and it shows up as a nice gold colour on my skin. It may show up differently if you have a different skin tone.



In terms of application I used a small eyeshadow brush as I didn't want it to be too concentrated. If you prefer it to be heavy, then I would suggest using your finger. To intensify the shimmer use a wet finger or brush.

Overall I think this is a great product and it met my expectations as I wouldn’t normally buy one eyeshadow colour unless it was good quality, which this is! 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment