Monday 26 August 2013

The 90's Tag

Hey beauties!
Thought I would try something different and do the 90's tag. I had a lot of fun answering these questions and it brought back a lot of good memories. Btw, some of what I mention may be from early 2000, but oh well it still counts.


  1. Favourite Disney film? I didn't watch a lot of Disney films growing up, but the one that I used to watch over and over again was Aladdin. Who wouldn't want a genie who could grant you three wishes?
  2. Favourite music artist? DESTINY'S CHILD! These girls were my life back in the day and I still have two of their CD's. I also liked TLC, J.Lo and Usher, but not as much as DC. Listening to their old hits Bills, Say my name, Bug a Boo and Independent Women makes me feel so nostalgic. A reunion tour needs to happen.  
  3. Favourite film? - Matilda! I must have watched this 50 times and I still love to watch it now. 
  4. Favourite advert? - The only advert I can remember is the milky bar kid advert. 
  5. N'Sync or backstreet boys? - As mush as I love JT now, I was more into the Backstreet boys back then. 
  6. Favourite game? - I was never into board games but I did have two Tamogotchi's and I would play Top Trumps with my friends. My favourite Top Trump cards were the Lord of the Rings. 
  7. Favourite book? - I read a lot of Jacqueline Wilson and Roald Dahl books as a kid. The Illustrated Mum was my favourite Jacqueline Wilson book because it was interesting to see how a child around my age would cope with having a mother who is mentally ill and the book definitely opened my eyes. The BFG was my favourite Roald Dahl book, I remember reading it over and over again and it's pretty entertaining.
     
  8. Favourite clothing store? - Tammy girl, I couldn't always afford the clothes in there but I would love browsing around on a Saturday, the clothes were so fashionable. 
  9. Favourite Nick Jr show? - I never really watched Nick Jr, but I did watch CBBC and CITV. My favourite shows on them were Tracy Beaker, Bernard's Watch, Stupid and Girls in Love. 
  10. Steps or S Club? - S club!!!!
  11. What would you watch when you'd get home from school? - Recess, That's so Raven & Dexters Lab. 
  12. Favourite TV shows? - This will be long: Keenan & Kel, Rugrats, Sailor Moon, Buffy, The Simpsons, Dragon Ball Z, Cow & Chicken, Goosebumps, Johnny Bravo, Sabrina The teenage witch etc. I probably spent about 70% of my free time as a child watching TV shows and I regret nothing. 
    I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I will definitely be doing more tags like this in the future. Remember to follow me on bloglovin and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. love this post! yes for Recess, Dexters Lab and That's So Raven etc... great childhood memories :')
    nice post :)
    http://astateoffreedomblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this nice comment, glad you liked the post :)

    ReplyDelete