Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Favourite Nail Polishes


Hi! Welcome to my first ever blog post. This blog is going to be a place where I can write reviews and share all my interests, starting with nail polishes. Now I’m no expert when it comes to nail polishes and I won't be mentioning anything about formulas/ ingredients and so on. I will just be commenting the way the varnishes look and feel. So here are some of my favourites and you might find the same polishes in your own collections. As I am a student I tend to go for drug store products as they are on the cheaper side. However, these products can still be of good quality.


  

















Barry M has to be my favourite nail brand ever! They have a great range of colours all for decent prices. The Gelly Hi-shine colours are £3.99 and the nail paints are for £2.99. Their polishes are also of a good thick consistency which gives a glossy looking nail. The Gelly polishes give that extra bit of shine and gloss finish which is well worth the extra pound! The only downfall is it takes a considerable amount of time to dry and can smudge easily if not dried completely. The Gelly polish in the picture above is in colour papaya (GNP 13). The three nail paint colours from left to right are: 308 Berry, 303 Bright Purple and 294 Cyan blue.




This is the Miss Sporty China glaze (green) and is a part of the Clubbing colours released in 2011. I have received a lot of compliments about this colour. It has a good thickness and spreads across the nail very well. At first I was hesitant to buy it, as green isn’t a common colour to wear, but this is the perfect shade of green for me. I would highly recommend this product. I bought it for £1.99 from Superdrug. 


This is the NYC Quick dry nail polish in colour 224 Times Square. I was very impressed by this product it applies to the nail very easily and the brush works well. It also looks very shiny and probably has the best texture out of all the polishes I've tried ever! It retails at a very reasonable price of £1.49, I will definitely be investing in more colours. 







I hope you enjoyed my nail polish review, as I said this is my very first blog and I will be trying out a different array of posts. Some maybe beauty related others not it will all depend on what I am in the mood for and I hope you will subscribe to me, so you can see what’s in store :):):). 

2 comments:

  1. Gelly in papaya - definitely my fav! love the Bright Purple they are all very beautiful colors :)
    Please check out my blogspot & youtube channel when u can & leave me some love?
    Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw i'm glad you like them too :)Thanks for leaving a nice comment and I will definitely check yours out :) x

    ReplyDelete