Friday 30 August 2013

MaxFactor Lipfinity Lip tint

  



Hey beauties,

While I was in Boots on Wednesday, I was itching to get a new lip tint. The only other lip stain/tint I had ever tried was the Collection 2000 colour pout, which does not give a bold colour at all. It is also not long lasting and fades completely after an hour.  So, I was in dire need of a new lip stain. I had heard a lot about the Maxfactor lipfinity lip tint, so I decided to take a few swatches. The colours were very full and pigmented which was exactly what I was looking for. I chose colour 09 Passion red as it seemed to suit my skin tone best. It cost £6.99.


I have been impressed with these tints so far and they are almost like marker pens. The lip tint has a fruity smell and doesn't taste too bad. However it does feel very sticky and dry on my lips so I would suggest applying a small amount of lip balm to them after putting on the tint. This will also give your lips a juicier and shinier look. Below are some picture of how my lips looked before, after I first applied the tint and an hour after I applied the tint. 







As you can see the colour does fade a lot after one hour, however there is still some tint left in the lips. I think the lasting power could be better especially as it says lasting lip tint on the label, I guess I will just have to reapply it every hour. If you know of a lip tint with greater lasting power please tell me in the comments below.
I hope you liked this post and please follow me on bloglovin, bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment